2018 Parent Social and Silent Auction
Friday, May 4, 2018
Columbia Alumni Center - 622 W. 113th Street
The event will feature a silent auction, wine & food, music, door prizes, and more!
We need your help to start soliciting auction donations!
Donations make the event a success. Submit donations by April 10th!
Restaurant gift certificates, tickets to shows/sporting events, vacation homes, spa treatments, kids activities (lessons, parties, etc.) are all great!
Past Auction Items
- 12-week arts encounter at NDI (National Dance Institute)
- Teacher & Principal experiences including Student principal for the day
- Be a Nickelodeon Executive for a day
- Tickets to Kinky Boots Broadway show
- City Ice Pavilion Ice Skating Birthday Party for 15 kids
- Royal Caribbean cruise for 2
- Autographed portrait of Troy Aikman of the Dallas Cowboys
- 1-week summer camp at HYPOTHEkids (Hk) Summer Camp
- 2-night weekend stay at Aloft Harlem Hotel
We need volunteers!
Want to help? We are looking for folks to help with all aspects of the event including graphic design, catering, decorating, day-of-event set-up and clean-up, and anyone interesting in learning how to run a silent auction!