PA General Meeting Minutes
- Introduction of new RTS coordinator - Kam!
- School Updates:
- 4/18/18 @ 5:30pm - TC Workshops: Topics are Bullying, Aggression & Violence; additional topics needed
- School Safety Agent (SSA Parker) transferred; new agent SSA Benoit
- 3/28/18 - Safety Town Hall meeting
- Parent volunteers needed for morning dropoff
New School Update:
- Phase I has begun - SCA has been in constant communication w/Principal Verdiner; Principal Verdiner will share pertinent information with SLT;
- Possible walking trip for younger grades to new building;
- K classrooms have sink and bathroom;
- Budget is unknown at this time;
- Art enrichment will be included in the curriculum.
- There will be equitable distribution of resources between lower and upper schools.
TCCS Got Talent Show
April 21, 2018
- Permission slips went out; students will be judged on content;
- Grades 3 & up will participate;
- K-2 RTS may have a group participate;
- TCCS Student Council will previews;
- Stage - Laurie
- PR Crew
- Merchandise - Shavon
- Venue Crew - Shavon
Spring Silent Auction
- “Harlem Nights” - Flyers created and distributed; donations
- needed for auction; auction goes live on 4/20/18
Contribution Campaign for Students (TCCS) throughout theMonth of March
Square 1 Art
Order sheets backpacked
Director, Lessons for My Daughter, an 8 week program that promotes female self-love; Director left flyers for distribution.