Saturday, June 16
Its time to celebrate Spring Fling TCCS Style!
Join us on Saturday, June 16 from 11am -5pm for our annual Spring Fling!
Morningside Avenue between 126th and 127th.
Music by DJ Blake
Climbing Wall - Bouncy House - Cotton Candy - Popcorn - Food - Sand Art - Hoola Hoop Tricks - Slime - Book Sale
We need your help!
Donate food and drink for the event and sign-up below to volunteer the day-of the event (we need 8 parents for each time-slot)
We are looking for donations to resell at the event - please see below for recommended donations by class.
Please bring items to Spring Fling by 11am.
- PreK - Juice boxes or pouches
- Kindergarten - Fruits or fruit salad (Cuties, grapes, apples, etc. Please wash prior to event)
- 1st Grade - Individual snack packs (Goldfish, cheddar bunnies, chips, fruit snacks, etc.)
- 2nd Grade - Side Dishes (pasta salad, green salad, beans & rice, etc.)
- 3rd Grade - Dessert (cookies, cupcakes, etc.)
- 4th Grade - Dessert (cookies, cupcakes, etc.)
- 5th Grade - Bottled Water (8oz or 16oz)
- 6th Grade - Napkins, plates, cutlery
Parent Association will provide sandwiches and ice
NOTE: Perishable items will be placed on ice