The New York City Department of Education (DOE) has a wealth of information.
Some helpful links are provided below.
Find the monthly school menus online, or download the Feed Your Mind app to get the menu on your phone
DOE email newsletters
You can get updates about our schools delivered straight to your inbox by signing up for one of the DOE e-mail newsletters:
- Breaking News (snow alerts and other important notifications) we'll send it to you as soon as they’re issued.
- Parents and Families keeps parents informed with all of the latest news, programs, and events.
- Enrollment Updates (Gifted and Talented, 3-K for All, Pre-K, Elementary, Middle, High School) alert you to important deadlines and events in your area of interest.
NYC DOE Office of School Health
The Office of School Health (OSH) is a joint program of the New York City Department of Education and the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH). OSH provides health services and preventive services to DOE students.
Please see the categories below for information about services provided by the Office of School Health:
- Mandatory requirements for students entering NYC school system
- Immunization records
- School or student specific services
- and more
NYC Heath - School Health
Information and forms for parents of students in the NYC school system
- Medical requirements for children entering an school for the first time
- Child and Adolescent Health Examination Form
- Access to other forms related to taking medication or receiving medical treatment in school
- and more