2023-2024 SLT Members
United Federation of Teachers (UFT) Chapter Leader *
Teachers College Representative
Amy Hawley Alvarez
Community Board 9, Member
Parent Association Co-President *
* Mandatory membership
The work of the team will focus on two core responsibilities:
- The creation of the school’s Comprehensive Educational Plan (CEP), including annual goals and objectives.
- The development of a school-based budget and staffing plan aligned with the CEP.
The current CEP and SLT Bylaws are downloadable below:
The regularly scheduled SLT meetings, see below, are open to the entire school community. Members of the school community who are not SLT members may request speaking time at meetings to discuss specific topics. All such requests must be submitted in writing to the Chairperson (Principal Verdiner) at least a week in advance of scheduled meeting.
- Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 4:00PM
- Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 4:00PM
- Thursday, December 21, 2023 at 4:00PM
- Thursday, January 18, 2024 at 4:00PM
- Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 4:00PM
- Thursday, March 21, 2024 at 4:00PM
- Thursday, April 18, 2024 at 4:00PM
- Thursday, May 16, 2024 at 4:00PM
- Thursday, June 20, 2024 at 4:00PM
2023-2024 SLT Meeting Minutes